Need to throw out yard waste? If you are cleaning up yard debris, you may…
There are times you might be working on a project, and your waste can’t fit a garbage bin. In this case, it’s great to get a dumpster rental to throw water and have it hauled away after completing your project. Here are things you need to know about dumpster rental before you get one so you can understand how dumpster rentals work.
- Size counts-Before ordering a dumpster, you have to know the actual size you need. You can get the 10,20,30,40 yards depending on your waste.
- The type of waste- The kind of waste is a high determinant as many companies don’t allow the mixture of materials. For example, gravel and fills cannot be mixed.
- Be aware of what not to dump- The law prohibits the dumping of hazardous waste. Examples of these wastes are oil filters, chemical products, radioactive material, solvents, other flammable liquid, herbicides, and pesticides.
- Visit different dumpster companies to compare prices-Dumpster rental can be a bit expensive. So, it is good to visit different suppliers to compare the prices as they vary. In addition, enquire of any additional charges to have the actual figure.
- Ensure you negotiate- Negotiating the price is very important. Most commercial contractors do it, so why can’t you? In addition, don’t be shy to ask for any special discount. It will allow you to get it at a price you can afford and won’t strain your pocket. These companies offer a 10% discount to veterans or members of specific organizations, military personnel, and seniors.
Before renting a dumpster, you need to have your facts right. This will ensure you have the best deal and the best services.